Journal of Engineering and Allied Disciplines Delta State Ploytechnic Ogwashi-uku tries to capture for its readership a good flavor of current research findings in Electrical, Electronic, Computer and Communication Engineering. Power systems, Artificial Intelligence, Information Communication Technology (ICT) and Simulation of Engineering Systems are among the broad areas covered.
DPGJED endeavours to supply to her readership a good snapshot of technological advancement as it happens. It is therefore hoped that you would enjoy the array of papers that are featured in this edition.
Thank you very much for subscribing to the DSPGJED. We are committed to live up to your expectation with respect to quality papers and timeliness in all our future editions.
Calls For Papers
Type of Papers (Article, Review, Short Communication, Letters to the Editor, etc.)
You are welcome to send your research, thesis and innovations to the online and Print published Journal Of Engineering and Technology of the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku ISSN xxxx-xxxx. Research and Project papers are solicited from all areas enginerring and Technology.
The aim of the Journal is to be a central hub for all things on Engineering and Technology and to bring together those involved in:
• Theory and practice of Engineering and Technology
The objectives are to:
• inform the members of the community about each other’s research
• develop links between academia, industry, government and other stakeholders
• benefit from complementary expertise
• facilitate joint research proposals
• place the research in an international context
• raise the level of awareness of Engineering and Technology networking in Africa and beyond
The articles shall be reviewed by experts in your field and feedback given to improve your research.
Please contact us at email@example.com